Many call themselves “futurists” — Bryan actually knows how to do it.
Is @BryanAlexander a wizard because he wrote about the possibility of a pandemic in 2018? He says he has a beard like one.
Gotta love @BryanAlexander‘s ability to catalyze a conversation without leaning on hyperbole or triggers.
This is so well-structured and thoughtful that it almost made me forget I was terrified while reading it.
When @BryanAlexander is futuring about you, you’d better start futuring yer own dang self!
Your prescience is wild.
[F]uturist and higher-ed guru Bryan Alexander…
Follow Bryan via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Talking with college presidents about the climate crisis on
- A state government asks one university for data on its DEI and critical race theory work on
- Resources for exploring ChatGPT and higher education on
- Higher education enrollments declined again in fall 2022, according to new data: some observations on
- Reading the new IPCC report: mitigating climate change, continued on
- book club
- Bryan Alexander Consulting
- classes and teaching
- digital literacy
- education and technology
- FTTE report
- future of education
- Future Trends Forum
- higher education
- horizon scanning
- liberal education
- presentations and talks
- professional development
- research topics
Tag Archives: UniversitiesonFire
Guess what arrived at my house today? My new book, Universities on Fire: Higher Education in the Climate Crisis, is the fruit of several years of research, interviews, writing, more research, and more writing. Some of you have seen parts … Continue reading