You can reach me thusly:
Many call themselves “futurists” — Bryan actually knows how to do it.
Is @BryanAlexander a wizard because he wrote about the possibility of a pandemic in 2018? He says he has a beard like one.
Gotta love @BryanAlexander‘s ability to catalyze a conversation without leaning on hyperbole or triggers.
This is so well-structured and thoughtful that it almost made me forget I was terrified while reading it.
When @BryanAlexander is futuring about you, you’d better start futuring yer own dang self!
Your prescience is wild.
[F]uturist and higher-ed guru Bryan Alexander…
Follow Bryan via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Gary Stocker on American higher education enrollment decline returns to pre-pandemic level
- Joe on What does the future look like if humanity shrinks, instead of grows?
- Looking Back and Looking Forward — Retrospection at the End of Another Academic Year | Rob Reynolds on Americans’ religious beliefs in transformation: new research
- Looking Back and Looking Forward — Retrospection at the End of Another Academic Year | Rob Reynolds on Some large-scale decisions we can make about AI in 2023
- Looking Back and Looking Forward — Retrospection at the End of Another Academic Year | Rob Reynolds on When will the first university or college charge $100,000 per year?
Subscribe via RSS
- book club
- Bryan Alexander Consulting
- classes and teaching
- digital literacy
- education and technology
- FTTE report
- future of education
- Future Trends Forum
- higher education
- horizon scanning
- liberal education
- presentations and talks
- professional development
- research topics
Oh–that’s lost all formatting. I’m happy to email a copy, for easier reading.
Okay, actually, the site is heystorytellers.wordpress.com
Pingback: Starting a new venture: Bryan Alexander Consulting | Bryan Alexander
Hey Bryan! I’d like to write an article for your blog on education technology. Kindly let me know the submission guidelines and other details.
Pingback: The New Media Consortium: updates and next steps | Bryan Alexander
Hi Dr. Alexander,
I would like to invite you to a speaking engagement and I’m very happy to discuss this with you. Please email me as soon as possible.
May I know your email for collaboration?