Many call themselves “futurists” — Bryan actually knows how to do it.
Is @BryanAlexander a wizard because he wrote about the possibility of a pandemic in 2018? He says he has a beard like one.
[F]uturist and higher-ed guru Bryan Alexander…
This is so well-structured and thoughtful that it almost made me forget I was terrified while reading it.
When @BryanAlexander is futuring about you, you’d better start futuring yer own dang self!
Follow Bryan via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- American birth rates decline, again, and why this matters for higher education on
- Americans using social media: a 2021 update from Pew Research on
- Why do people still disdain science fiction and fantasy? on
- American higher education enrollment declined in spring 2021, continuing a multi-year trend on
- Looking back to April 2020: losses, gains, and checking on my futuring work on
- book club
- Bryan Alexander Consulting
- classes and teaching
- digital literacy
- education and technology
- FTTE report
- future of education
- Future Trends Forum
- higher education
- horizon scanning
- liberal education
- presentations and talks
- professional development
- research topics
Tag Archives: ubicomp
Is our computing environment shattering into disintegrated swarms of devices and functions? This good article on search and hardware makes me think so, and that “disintegrated computing” describes where we’re heading. But let me back up a bit to set … Continue reading
I’ve been tracking the internet of things for a while, and am still trying to imagine how it fits into education. I’m not sure if the IoT will hit academic with the wave force of the Web in the 1990s, … Continue reading