Many call themselves “futurists” — Bryan actually knows how to do it.
Is @BryanAlexander a wizard because he wrote about the possibility of a pandemic in 2018? He says he has a beard like one.
“Hardest working man in edtech!”
Gotta love @BryanAlexander‘s ability to catalyze a conversation without leaning on hyperbole or triggers.
This is so well-structured and thoughtful that it almost made me forget I was terrified while reading it.
When @BryanAlexander is futuring about you, you’d better start futuring yer own dang self!
Your prescience is wild.
[F]uturist and higher-ed guru Bryan Alexander…
Follow Bryan via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Peak education 2013 on
- To grow or not to grow? Take this with a giant pile of salt. on
- Solarpunk as a way of redesigning higher education for the climate crisis on
- Higher education and climate change: two stories from August 2023 on
- One nation mandates climate classes for its entire higher education system on
- book club
- Bryan Alexander Consulting
- classes and teaching
- digital literacy
- education and technology
- FTTE report
- future of education
- Future Trends Forum
- higher education
- horizon scanning
- liberal education
- presentations and talks
- professional development
- research topics
Tag Archives: #NoDAPL
The 2016 American elections saw many passions and surprises, sometimes directed at the political process and structure of American society. Is it possible that these clashes will break out into civil unrest? I don’t mean to ask this in an … Continue reading