Many call themselves “futurists” — Bryan actually knows how to do it.
Is @BryanAlexander a wizard because he wrote about the possibility of a pandemic in 2018? He says he has a beard like one.
“Hardest working man in edtech!”
Gotta love @BryanAlexander‘s ability to catalyze a conversation without leaning on hyperbole or triggers.
This is so well-structured and thoughtful that it almost made me forget I was terrified while reading it.
When @BryanAlexander is futuring about you, you’d better start futuring yer own dang self!
Your prescience is wild.
[F]uturist and higher-ed guru Bryan Alexander…
Follow Bryan via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Peak education 2013 on
- To grow or not to grow? Take this with a giant pile of salt. on
- Solarpunk as a way of redesigning higher education for the climate crisis on
- Higher education and climate change: two stories from August 2023 on
- One nation mandates climate classes for its entire higher education system on
- book club
- Bryan Alexander Consulting
- classes and teaching
- digital literacy
- education and technology
- FTTE report
- future of education
- Future Trends Forum
- higher education
- horizon scanning
- liberal education
- presentations and talks
- professional development
- research topics
Tag Archives: COIL
Penn State’s splendid Center for Online Innoation in Learning (COIL) hosted me for a campus visit this September. There they interviewed me about higher education’s near- and medium-term future. Larry Ragan and I touched on alternatives to higher education, collaboration … Continue reading