That’s December 12, from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm eastern time.
Many call themselves “futurists” — Bryan actually knows how to do it.
Is @BryanAlexander a wizard because he wrote about the possibility of a pandemic in 2018? He says he has a beard like one.
[F]uturist and higher-ed guru Bryan Alexander…
This is so well-structured and thoughtful that it almost made me forget I was terrified while reading it.
When @BryanAlexander is futuring about you, you’d better start futuring yer own dang self!
Follow Bryan via Email
Support me on Patreon!Support Bryan Alexander on Patreon!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- American birth rates decline, again, and why this matters for higher education on
- Americans using social media: a 2021 update from Pew Research on
- Why do people still disdain science fiction and fantasy? on
- American higher education enrollment declined in spring 2021, continuing a multi-year trend on
- Looking back to April 2020: losses, gains, and checking on my futuring work on
- book club
- Bryan Alexander Consulting
- classes and teaching
- digital literacy
- education and technology
- FTTE report
- future of education
- Future Trends Forum
- higher education
- horizon scanning
- liberal education
- presentations and talks
- professional development
- research topics